Such a stressful day

Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Such a stressful day

Sorry for the lame pictorial publish the previous day, I simply did not have time to write down a "real" put up. The day started out out normally, and that i took the youngsters to their safety town magnificence. My runner's knee become flared up and hurting badly, and my frame become really wanting a relaxation day even though it changed into the final DAY of June, and that i had worked out each single day up to now in June. I decided not to do any going for walks or maybe hard taking walks.

My lunch at Panera
while the kids have been in their elegance, I walked to Panera--just 2/3 of a mile away. I ordered lunch (black bean soup, 1/2 a salad, and a piece of bread). I simplest had half the bread, so my calories for lunch have been just about 350. no longer awful!  I by no means ever eat out, but i have achieved Subway two times and Panera once when you consider that my youngsters had been in that magnificence. I ought to occupy 2 hours of my time, and it takes place to be lunch time. anyway, the salad wasn't tremendous--it become a strawberry and poppyseed hen salad or something like that. I appreciated the soup and bread though (whole grain baguette).

After the youngsters magnificence, we needed to cross domestic and smooth up the residence quick because my friend Renee turned into coming over for wine later that night, and we had a birthday celebration to go to within the afternoon. We were not home for even 15 minutes when the first hassle befell. I went to the Jeep to get out the birthday present I had offered approximately per week in the past for the little boy's birthday party. I needed to wrap it. properly, one of the children had positioned their water bottle on pinnacle of the present after t-ball, and the water bottle leaked. The gift was completely soaked thru with water (it become a slip 'n slide and a seashore towel). The towel was definitely saturated and the card box on the slip 'n slide changed into soggy and wet. I panicked because we had to leave quickly and we had no present.

I regarded up instructions to the birthday party to find out it became 1 hr and 10 mins away!! The residence changed into nevertheless messy, but my husband turned into domestic (he needed to work, so he wasn't going to the birthday party). My husband instructed me he'd clean up the house. I did not actually have a risk to bathe and get equipped. I were given the children loaded into the automobile and we left. i was sincerely disenchanted about the gift. We determined to forestall and purchase a card and just placed $20 inside the card. I don't like to try this for little youngsters, because they had an awful lot as a substitute open a gift, but I didn't have time to move buy any other present. We picked up my mother, because she was going with us, after which drove to the farm in which the birthday party became.

once we were given there, I started feeling (mentally) a touch higher. The farm changed into simply cool! They allow us to keep, feed, or pet all of the animals, inclusive of a big turtle, a snake, a hedgehog, deer, a baby alligator, ducklings and chicks, pigs, baby skunks(!!) and all type of amusing stuff. My favourite had been the infant skunks--they had been so pudgy and lovable.
The baby skunks were SO adorable!

Noah holding the snake

Noah feeding the deer... the deer was pregnant and ready to deliver any moment

Eli holding a baby chick

This pig cracked me up because he was SO fat!
i used to be starving and after all the strain, i stopped up throwing calories to the wind and ingesting too much final night. on the birthday party, I had a small sub and small bag of Doritos. Then  servings of dirt cake. at the manner home, Eli needed to visit the toilet, so we stopped at a gasoline station (gross). i stopped up buying a small bag of chocolate protected cashews (my favourite sweet ever!!) and a small bag of Twizzlers.

At domestic, I took a first-rate quick bathe and put on my PJ's just as Renee got here. We opened a bottle of Kendall Jackson Summation, a dry crimson combination, and it become clearly excellent. reminded me of Fall, so i am going to keep that in mind for later. We polished off the bottle.

Renee amazes me. She's approximately a hundred twenty five pounds very small and cute and she does not have to count number calories or weight-reduction plan or some thing to live her length. She certainly does her percentage of work for it; she's a runner, and she's the one who got me into strolling. She actually eats wholesome food, but she would not fear approximately quantities or calories or something like that. And her weight is regular. She said her weight is similar to it was before she had her 3 boys, the oldest of that's now 9. We had been looking through the What I eat e book i bought, and he or she found it so thrilling. She had no clue how many energy had been in certain meals, after I should list the calories in my sleep! I truly want I might be like that--simply no longer care about calories, enjoy food, and maintain a healthy weight.
Renee and I on Halloween in 2010
these days is going to be a loopy day too. safety town magnificence, then protection city graduation this night, then going out on my dad and mom boat to observe fireworks tonight. i'm taking a one hundred% relaxation day as a ways as exercise, and i'm now not counting calories these days. I simply need a wreck mentally and bodily. returned on it the next day, even though!