Cookie Dough Hummus

Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Cookie Dough Hummus

these days is my 2d day returned to counting calories. I made a deal with my husband... I said that if I "cheat" at all within the subsequent four days (Mon-Thur), then he could withdraw $500 from our savings account to spend however he wishes. Now, being a completely thrifty individual, I could never allow that take place!   It has surely stopped me from bingeing these days.

I made this exceptional recipe on Sunday, and once more today. i am taken aback at how appropriate it's far!!  it's hummus that clearly does taste (and appearance) like cookie dough. I ate it with pretzels, which became splendid, and then for dessert today I had it with a chocolate Vitatop. Heavenly!

I made it as follows:
1 can of chick peas, drained AND peeled (takes a touch time, but well worth it!)
1/4 cup natural peanut butter
6 Tbsp. natural maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
1/four cup chocolate chips

combo all substances besides chocolate chips in a meals processor till very smooth. Then fold in the chocolate chips.  (Makes eight servings. per serving:  139 energy, 5 grams fat, three grams fiber, 20 grams carbs, 4 grams protein)

I skipped my run these days. I harm my again in reality badly the previous day. My little brother came over to get a dining set from me, and i helped him convey the table to his truck. As soon as I set it down, I felt this terrible taking pictures ache via my again. It changed into so terrible that I gasped and cried, and then basically couldn't flow in any respect. I nearly went to the ER after I remembered that I had a few muscle relaxers, so I decided to attempt one of these. It helped enough to make me stop crying out in pain each time I moved, but I figured i'd better take it smooth. I checked with my health practitioner (Google) and i'm sure it was a back spasm. doesn't sound like lots, however it hurt like a motherfucker! So I didn't run nowadays, and i'll see how I feel the next day.

there's a harm skunk outdoor my residence right now. I feel terrible for it, however i am glaringly not going to get near enough to test out what is incorrect with it. it's on the ground, sort of writhing, and dragging itself. i will inform it is hurt. My dad stated it is probably rabid because it's out within the center of the day. retaining my cats inner just in case!

I do not sense like typing out my complete meals journal nowadays, but I had 1365 calories.