Obesity hurts the ones you love

Selasa, 22 Maret 2016

Obesity hurts the ones you love

okay, i am cracking up at that name, due to the fact I mean it pretty literally. i've had a not-so-brilliant day because of this. i used to be brushing Chandler, my cat, and that i realized his fur changed into form of gross. I don't know how else to describe it. So I confirmed Jerry, and we realized that we hadn't seen Chandler groom more than his face and paws in a long term. reputedly, my cat has gotten so fucking fat that he is unable to groom himself anymore!

I determined that i was going to offer him a bathtub and then put him on a diet. he is never had a tub before, so I wasn't looking ahead to it to go nicely. That become an underestimation. the second I placed him in the bathtub, he started making these noises like i used to be stabbing him to dying. And approximately ten seconds later, he bit my hand so difficult that I felt his fang puncture DEEP into me and he just held it there. After a few seconds I got my hand free, and i used to be shocked. he is in no way bitten everybody before, let alone ME. And the puncture wound became simply deep. It failed to look bad from the surface, however I saw how deep his teeth went into my pores and skin.

It looks like a small scratch, but it was really deep!

I at once flushed it out with peroxide. rapidly after, the pain set in, and it harm so horrific that I sobbed. I recognize that cat bites can be horrific and almost usually get inflamed, so I decided to go to urgent Care. This was at 3:00, and Jerry had to leave for work at 4:45, which I was hoping might be plenty of time. I sat inside the waiting room until almost four:00, and then I just needed to go away without seeing the health practitioner. I didn't have my mobile with me, so I couldn't name Jerry. once I got home, my hand became hurting so badly that Jerry told me to go back and he would just use a vacation day nowadays.

I went lower back to pressing Care, and they gave me a tetanus shot and antibiotics. My left arm is throbbing from the shot, and my right hand is in terrible ache from the chew. My hand is clearly swollen now, too. Oh! I requested the scientific assistant if she may want to inform me what my maximum recorded weight changed into, and it become 254. i have usually concept my highest changed into 253. I understand that doesn't sound like a massive deal, but my "dream" purpose can now be 127 (to be half my length) in place of 126


anyhow, I sincerely were given to move on a motorcycle journey sans youngsters today! I rode 7.3 miles, and WOW--what a workout! I continually notion cycling seemed so much less difficult than going for walks, but that became tough. i used to be hoping to do 10 miles, however my thighs were killing me (in an great exercise sort of way).

I rode on some roads that didn't have shoulders, and that turned into terrifying. i'll never do this once more! I saved praying I would not get smoked by a car.
Across the lake is the peninsula I like to run on

This road didn't have shoulders, but I didn't encounter any cars, either.

This road was TERRIFYING. Tons of cars, no shoulders, and a shitty road.



We just went to a graduation party round the corner, and they have slices of cake the scale of my head. i am useless extreme! You all understand my love affair with buttercream frosting... well I break up a chunk of cake with Noah, even though i was SO tempted to eat a whole piece. that they had a number of the food catered via one of my all-time preferred restaurants. Jerry and that i used to devour it all of the time whilst we have been fats. I hadn't consume it in 2 years. nowadays I took a small scoop in their mostaccioli and savored every chew. Very enjoyable! once more, tempted to devour greater, however I didn't.


What is the most tempting food that you come across at parties? Mine is definitely cake! Especially with lots of frosting.