Worst drive ever

Jumat, 25 Maret 2016

Worst drive ever

We left home at approximately 6:30 closing night to move to Illinois. i'm able to begin with the aid of pronouncing the experience became terrible. I critically concept we have been going to die. (i will also inform you that I forgot to take a Xanax earlier than we left, which I normally need to do due to the fact i have pretty horrific tension within the vehicle). however we have been driving along I-ninety four E and there was a TON of construction, which became traumatic. however the worst was all the thunderstorms.

We may want to see an bunch of lightening ahead of us, after which about five mins later, it commenced POURING rain. i was panicking because I couldn't see a foot in the front of the automobile. Jerry kept telling me it changed into ok, but i was still absolutely involved approximately it. happily, the kids had been asleep so that they didn't see me freaking out. We ended up using thru five thunderstorms, three of which had been zero-visibility. We finally arrived at my sister's house at about 1:00 within the morning (her time--it might have been 2:00 AM in Michigan).

We stayed up for a bit after which ultimately went to bed. within the morning, my sister had a scavenger/clue hunt set up for the men. She gave them the primary clue, and they needed to pass locate the next clue, etc, until they located their prize at the quit. She always does this once they go go to, and they adore it!

Opening their gifts--Pokegon cards, which they love right now
After that, we headed to a hands-on museum. The youngsters had numerous a laugh there, however I suppose I had extra amusing than they did there was a frame showcase, that targeted on having a wholesome body. I did a flexibility take a look at, a "hang" check to see how long I may want to grasp from a bar, some form of stability take a look at, and so forth. I did quite nicely! I desire I had written down my take a look at results once I did this a few years in the past at 250+ kilos, just to evaluate.

A "sit and reach" test... I scored "excellent" for my age at 18.5 inches

Holding on as long as I could... I scored way above average

This was fun! I had to create menus based on the criteria the computer gave me... you KNOW I rocked that test!
Jerry and I played a little game kind of like Battleship
Attempting "Chopsticks" on a keyboard ;)  I failed miserably.
In a mirror maze
After the technological know-how center, we went to my sister's pal's house to permit the boys swim. I failed to deliver a healthy, so I simply sat by way of the pool and secure. Jerry wanted to swim, and he didn't deliver a healthy either, so he borrowed a bikini bottom from my sister... it become HILARIOUS. I might not submit the photographs I took of that
we are just going to hang around at my sister's house this night, and order a few truely desirable Chicago-fashion pizza for a past due dinner. My boys just took my sister's puppies for a walk--it became so lovely! She has basset hounds, named Remington and Lucy.
Lucy is on the left with Noah, and Remy is on the right with Eli.

day after today, Jerry and i can head to Madison for the night time!! i am fantastic enthusiastic about that. thanks for all the recommendations on things to do and places to consume! I can't wait to check out the farmer's market, and my husband became pleased to hear about an area wherein he can get a pasty. He loves those matters!