Spewing cookies

Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Spewing cookies

Ugh, if I ever experience the need to change my weblog call again, "Spewing Cookies whilst jogging" could be suitable. I sense so ill proper now. these days become my day "off" of counting calories for the week, and that i took it to the intense. I had a huge Reese Cup Flurry from the ice cream location, and later, I baked oatmeal cookies. Of direction I did not eat simply one. The batch made 12 huge cookies, and that i ate 6 (SIX!!!) of them. After that, I felt responsible for consuming like a pig, so I decided to move run some of it off. bad concept.

I felt surely right for approximately a mile. Then I certainly heard some sloshing sounds coming from my stomach. I figured it become the water I drank. Then I got surely nauseous and my belly started out cramping. i used to be jogging thru a community at this factor, and started out panicking, thinking that i used to be going to puke in a person's yard. I wanted to stop and stroll so badly, but i used to be afraid if I did, that i would throw up. So, I saved going for walks, hoping it'd go away. I burped some times (that is actually not like me--i'm now not a burper, usually). and then (scroll down now in case you do not like TMI)... I felt like i used to be going to shit my pants. My belly turned into rumbling and the puking failed to sound so awful at this factor.

I had deliberate on walking eight miles, but after 6 I referred to as it quits. I stood over the bathroom for a while, questioning i was going to puke, however I by no means did. I nonetheless feel nauseous. allow's hope that I found out a fucking lesson these days!! As of proper now, i hope I never see any other cookie again as long as I live.


My "Lucky" jeans :)
I went storage saleing with my mother and father once more this morning. i have been locating a variety of properly garments now that i have misplaced weight and i will wear small matters! I scored a surely lovely pair of lucky logo denims--she turned into asking $five for them, however I presented $three and he or she said positive. brand new, their jeans are anywhere from $ninety nine-$250 a couple! My mother idea it became ridiculous that i would buy denims with holes in them, lol. lamentably, they must go in my "muffin top" pile for now :(  they are terrific low reduce, and my stomach simply isn't prepared for that low of a cut. i will button them, however it isn't always quite. maybe about 10 more pounds and they will be exact.

I also determined a amazing at ease-searching pair of sweatpants at the equal sale. I did not very well take a look at them out--simply saw how worn and comfy they appeared, so i bought them for fifty cents. when I were given home and positioned them on, I noticed that there was "A.EAGLE" printed on the butt!  recall how it changed into famous to have matters imprinted on the butt of pants some years ago? I by no means got into that trend, because I don't think there is a phrase long sufficient to stretch throughout my former 253-pound ass. So I guess those sweats might be for lounging round at domestic, and no one else will have to see them (except the complete net proper now). have you ever attempted taking pictures of your butt? it is truely tough to do! I must have simply taken the pants off to take the picture, however i am feeling splendid crappy and that i simply feel like doing it the lazy way.
The front--see how cozy they look?

AND..... FAIL.
It strikes a chord in my memory of a time i bought a incredible lovely pair of panties--they were pink with brown lace and  little bows on the edges. It wasn't until I got home that I found out "largest Diva" was revealed throughout the butt. My husband and that i could not prevent giggling approximately it. Of course I couldn't go back them, due to the fact that could be even extra embarrassing!


What is the most embarrassing item of clothing you own? Mine has to be the "Biggest Diva" panties :)