Almost empty

Rabu, 23 Maret 2016

Almost empty

a couple of days ago, i discovered that I had not one, however two almost empty nut butter jars--one jar of Barney Butter and one jar of Krema natural peanut butter. So the beyond two mornings, i have made cold oats in a jar. I realize most food bloggers do the "overnight" oats, but I by no means plan that a long way in advance. I simply add chia seeds, to my mix, allow it sit down in the refrigerator for 10 mins, and it looks as if it sat overnight. Thick and creamy.
Yesterday, I used the Barney Butter jar.

I brought the subsequent: oats (a touch more than 1/3 cup), almond milk (half cup), 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, 1 tsp. maple syrup, 1 Tbsp. coconut, 1 Tbsp. raisins. See how liquidy it's miles? placed it within the fridge for 10-15 mins.

And it comes out looking like this:
I added cinnamon as an afterthought.
bloodless oats aren't the prettiest breakfast, but they certain do flavor proper! today I used the Krema PB jar, and grew to become it right into a "no-bake cookie" kind cold oats.
Oats + almond milk + cocoa powder (1 T) + maple syrup (1 tsp) + chia seeds

After sitting for 10 minutes
i really like to scrape down the edges of the jar as I consume this, because you get peanut butter (or almond butter) with every chunk.


I took a very frightening first step nowadays, toward something i've been considering for a long time. I made a consultation appointment with a plastic healthcare professional for a tummy tuck. As i have cited earlier than, i've a number of free pores and skin from my weight reduction, and my stomach is the worst. now not simplest is it unpleasant, it hurts when I run or do anything active (it also receives inside the manner of movement); i've intense lower back pain that has best gotten worse as i have misplaced weight, and i am starting to wonder if the "apron" in the front can be causing that; i am getting rashes and infections underneath the "apron" every so often, which is extraordinarily painful.

i have baggy skin in other areas as nicely--my palms, thighs, butt, boobs--however i'm able to live with that. I don't plan on getting surgical procedure for the ones regions. i am without a doubt hoping and praying that my coverage organisation will pay for the tummy tuck, due to the fact if now not, I truly cannot have the funds for it.  besides, my appointment is August 26, which became the soonest they may get me in. it's $134 only for the seek advice from. I recognise a few plastic surgeons do unfastened consults, but my sister found out (while she were given a boob activity years ago) that the loose consults include a 30 2nd examine you and a "Yep, you are candidate, permit's time table the surgical operation," where the consults that you pay for encompass a prolonged appointment where the doctor discusses it all with you in detail.

I e-mailed my jaw general practitioner, because he was my favored physician EVER and that i certainly consider his opinion, and requested him to endorse a plastic surgeon. He gave me multiple names and that i checked them out. I liked one especially who takes place to be a lady. My coverage organization said that once I see the doctor, it will take approximately four-6 weeks to listen again whether or not i am authorised by way of insurance. So i am thinking that my surgery could be in overdue October. i'm able to recover all winter after which optimistically be well enough to teach for the Indy half of-marathon in may additionally.

it is so scary to assume that this might actually take place!! i am amazing nervous, but I may be thrilled if all of it works out.


Have any of you had a tummy tuck, or other post-weight loss surgery? Any advice before I go to my consult?