My near heart attack

Jumat, 25 Maret 2016

My near heart attack

Shortly after we started dating in 1999
i'm so glad which you all enjoyed Jerry's post! I suppose the feedback boosted his ego a touch, however ;)  Jarmaine requested how Jerry and that i met. i was a junior in excessive school, and i used to be writing a story for the faculty newspaper approximately stereotypes of other schools in our county. I drove to a number of the other schools to interview students. I informed the secretary within the workplace "I just need a random selection of students--maybe an athlete, a class clown, pinnacle of the elegance, and many others."  properly, seemingly, she took that literally, due to the fact Jerry turned into the class clown at his college (it was his senior yr). She decided on him as one of the students for me to interview, and that i certainly liked him :)  but we failed to get together then.

It wasn't until about eight months later, when i used to be kind of seeing a man from Jerry's school, that I saw Jerry once more. i used to be at this other guy's residence for a get-together, and Jerry changed into there (apparently the two of them had been pals and i did not know it). We exchanged cellphone numbers and went out day after today. And we've got been collectively ever in view that--over 12 years now.

So, directly to my near heart-assault...

i used to be pulling weeds from our landscaping the day before today, due to the fact we want to put down a few new mulch. I hate doing this, due to the fact i am afraid of spiders, so i was a touch on-aspect and jumpy. See this plant? (no fucking clue what it is known as, I do not "do" gardening or plants or plant life or any of that!)
Take a close look. See something unusual?  Yeah, I failed to both. So i am pulling out random weeds around it, and as my hand become proper subsequent to it, suddenly a raccoon LEAPED out from the depths of Hell below the plant and attacked my hand! k, I lied. It wasn't a raccoon, but it turned into MY CAT who looks like a raccoon. I had no concept that she become even outdoor, and there was no movement from the silly plant until she made her circulate. here, i'll zoom for you...
Now do you spot?  So when she jumped on my hand, I seriously screamed loud sufficient that the people in Africa ought to have heard me. Then it took a 2d to sign in that it turned into Estelle, and not a few wild animal. She dove lower back into the plant and did it again (now that i was expecting it, it become form of funny). I even informed Eli to pull out a weed and Estelle attacked him, too. He idea it changed into hilarious.

She does sort of look like a horrifying wild animal, though, right?
Calorie counting continues to be going correct. i have not gotten on the size yet--i am going to wait until August 19th, after which hopefully weigh simply as soon as a month on the nineteenth after that. I sort of like being scale-loose, due to the fact I don't worry a lot approximately sodium, or ingesting heavier foods (which have an effect on tomorrow's weigh in). as long as I maintain my blinders on, I should see appropriate progress after a month.

meals log...

Breakfast- Cinnamon Raisin Granola with milk and coffee (275)
Lunch- waffle with Barney Butter and coconut butter; grapes (298)
Dinner- homemade breakfast pizza; grapes (419)
Snacks- carrots w/ peanut butter; Cinnamon Raisin Granola with milk (483)
TOTAL CALORIES: 1475

The Barney Butter + coconut butter combo on my waffle for lunch was INCREDIBLE. And the breakfast pizza was amazing!
I'll post how I made it, but you could obviously change up the veggies and meat to your liking.

Breakfast Pizza
1/2 recipe of whole wheat pizza crust (see that recipe below)
1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
3/4 cup of 2% cheddar cheese
3 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (I used the Hormel Black Label bacon that is 70 cals for 4 slices)
onion powder, salt, and black pepper to taste (I used about 1/4 tsp of each)

Spray a pie plate with cooking spray and sprinkle a little flour around the lowest. unfold the dough out along the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pie plate (including flour if vital to preserve it from sticking). spread the broccoli out at the crust, and top that with half cup of the cheese. Sprinkle the Viscount St. Albans and peppers on top of that. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Pour the egg combination over the whole thing, and then top with the final 1/4 cup of cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, until eggs are just set (it took 35 minutes for me). Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting.

Makes 4 servings. Per serving for Breakfast Pizza:
Breakfast Pizza nutrition

Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup hot water
1 Tbsp. olive oil
3/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. yeast (one packet)

combine in a bowl till a ball bureaucracy and cover with plastic wrap. permit rise for 15-20 mins. [To make pizza (not the breakfast pizza shown above), spread out dough on a pizza pan and bake at 475 for about 5-8 minutes. Then top with your toppings, and bake again until cheese is bubbly and toppings are done.


Have you ever been scared half to death like I was with Estelle? I've had lots of moments like those, but the moment with Estelle yesterday was definitely the loudest I've ever screamed.