Fat girl on a little bike

Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Fat girl on a little bike

properly, I wager i'm not a "fats lady" anymore, but I honestly felt adore it nowadays after I wound up on Noah's motorbike! Jerry and that i walked as much as the liquor store with the youngsters, so they might get an ice cream. Eli desired to walk, however Noah selected to experience his motorbike. I guess we did not suppose too a long way beforehand on that one, because Noah could not consume his popsicle and experience his bike home at the equal time, so guess who wound up riding the bike home?  Moi, of route.
I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood got a look at my butt crack
can you even imagine me doing that at 253 pounds? The tires might have popped for positive.  I ought to admit, I had amusing. It makes me want a bike of my personal. larger than this one, of route...
these days, i used to be absolutely trying to run out of doors, so I determined to do just that at the same time as the youngsters had been of their safety city elegance. It turned into miserably warm. I hate walking within the warmth! i will take snow and ice any day over hot temps. I had mapped out five.five miles, however i ended up turning around after 1.5--to make a fair three mile run at a nine:forty four/mi pace. It turned into simply too damn warm and i wasn't playing it.

Almond butter + carrots + raisins rolled in a tortilla
i was starving after I were given domestic, and that i made a truely short wrap for lunch that ended up tasting genuinely desirable. I made it before, however forgot approximately the combo till I decided to make it these days. I spread a whole grain tortilla with 2 Tbsp. almond butter (Barney Butter, because i've 3 jars to use up!), sprinkled with half a chopped carrot and a couple of tablespoons of raisins. it's also appropriate with peanut butter. it is a peculiar combination, however it tastes absolutely suitable!

I spent all morning seeking to choose a race to enroll in inside the fall. I sincerely would really like to run some other half-marathon, however the simplest options i have are extremely hilly guides. one of them (The Brooksie manner) is downhill for six miles, after which UPHILL for 6 miles. That terrifies me. the alternative looks amazing a laugh. Run Woodstock! is a path run that is loaded with hills--up, down, up, down for the entire race. once more, fearful of the hills, but i like the Woodstock topic.  I desire I could do the Detroit loose Press 1/2, however i'll be in Arizona for Sarah's wedding ceremony that weekend. maybe i will simply forgo the half-marathon altogether. i am registered for The large house big heart 10k. i'm walking that with plenty of my family in honor of my cousin who died (waaay too young) from cancer.

Oh, and that i loved reading all your feedback approximately the embarrassing garments.  i used to be cracking up at the same time as studying them. i've to mention that the maximum embarrassing award goes to Kari-Anne, with the shorts that say "can not contact This" at the side of hand prints on the butt!


Would you choose a race with one reeeeeally drawn out hill (6 miles long) or a trail run with a whole bunch of short hills? Someone make this decision for me!