Home again

Jumat, 25 Maret 2016

Home again

well, we are domestic from Illinois. What a fantastic weekend! I failed to blog the day before today due to the fact there really wasn't much to say. Jerry and that i went to dinner and the comedy club as planned on Saturday night time. Dinner turned into outstanding--we went to a touch Italian restaurant on kingdom road called Tutto Pasta Trattoria Bar e Cafe. I had "Capellini Susie", which turned into capellini pasta with tomatoes, basil, garlic, and cheese; and of course, a tumbler of wine. Jerry had rigatoni with Italian sausage and peppers, and that became definitely yummy too. (I forgot my digital camera at the lodge, so no photos of the meals, sorry!)  The comedy membership turned into top--the first two comedians have been high-quality, however the headliner became terrible. I desire we should have left, however we have been sitting proper in the front of the stage.

i'm so glad that we had gotten Teddywedgers for lunch on Saturday, due to the fact we went to get breakfast on Sunday and they aren't open on Sundays. So we were given bagels and coffee and then headed returned to my sister's house. We were SO tired that we literally simply sat round watching tv for maximum of the day. At 8:00, the children went to mattress and we watched The Bachelorette with my sister and her husband, after which we went to mattress.

We got up early this morning to head domestic. We have been on the street by using 6:15, and had no problem getting domestic at all. We even went through Chicago at round 7:15, and the site visitors wasn't terrible at all. We made it home at about 1:30 and i unpacked the entirety after which went grocery purchasing.

I sense SO fat right now, due to the fact I ate crappy food all weekend. i am not used to eating eating place food, and my frame is absolutely punishing me for it! Jerry and i each want to head back to counting energy starting day after today, so i bought a few healthful groceries (while sticking to our new price range). I feel extremely determined to get to purpose weight. I want to lose every unmarried week like I did for the primary yr of weight reduction. I do not suppose i am going to weigh myself every week, however i will for sure weigh in as soon as a month. August 19th can be the two-year anniversary of once I started losing weight, so i am going to make the 19th my weigh-in days. I can be logging my food on Sparkpeople again, and in all likelihood posting my food go online my weblog.

Cheese-flavored larvae

Oh! I can't believe I forgot to jot down about this! on the science center, we watched a few bug exhibit, after which we got to taste insects! My youngsters desired not anything to do with it, however i really like to strive anything as soon as severa times till i like it. So I ate one (I assume it changed into cheese flavored or something). It did not flavor horrific at all, and the texture turned into like a crispy french fry, but mentally, i used to be grossed out. I would not need to consume them for pleasure, however it changed into a laugh to attempt.

Jerry and i were simply playing cards, and seemingly Paolo turned into starving for some attention after we had been long gone all weekend
Paolo is an attention whore



Have you ever (knowingly and voluntarily) eaten a bug? I have to say, this was a first for me! But I'd be willing to try others ;)