At least it works

Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

At least it works

well, I only made it via 1/2 the day of counting energy the day before today earlier than I made a batch of blueberry cakes and ate 1/2 of them. I instructed Jerry that I need to make "the deal" with him again. I must remember calories 6 days in line with week, and if i'm going over my energy on any of those days, he can withdraw $500 from our savings account to buy whatever the hell he wishes. It feels like any such silly deal, however it works. It has kept me on course for weeks at a time! So beginning nowadays, it is on.

The youngsters spent the night at my dad and mom house, so I got up early and went for a long run. last night, i was looking up perfect heart rate zones for walking, and decided to try to preserve my heart fee within the encouraged quarter for lengthy runs--which for me, changed into one hundred fifty to 156 beats per minute. usually after I run, my coronary heart price is ready 158-160. It changed into exceedingly difficult to stay in the one hundred fifty-156 quarter. once I slowed my strolling, it went barely underneath, after which once I deliberately speeded up, it went a bit over. Then, of route, each time I noticed a dog my heart rate shot up because i am frightened of puppies. i've been bitten 3 times inside the remaining 12 months of going for walks by way of dogs wandering around unleashed.

anyhow, I idea preserving my heart price between one hundred fifty-156 would mean my pace could be fantastic gradual, like eleven:00 min/mi. It ended up being simply over a 10:00 min/mi pace, which isn't always speedy, however it is faster than I predicted.



i have never heard something new from the cop approximately Friday's incident at Wal-Mart. it is been on my thoughts nearly continuously, though. thank you for all your remarks on that submit. some of your memories are scary--I can't believe seeing or enduring that form of abuse and the aftermath of it. until Friday, i've best ever examine approximately or heard memories of abuse, but because manifest become clearly horrible. It makes me experience so sad. i have been looking to be greater affected person with my youngsters the beyond couple of days, and giving them extra kisses and hugs. children are simply so harmless and treasured!
My boys playing in the rain recently... they thought it was GREAT!

Jerry is off work nowadays, and i'm so excited to spend a few nice time with him. he's been working loads recently, and even as we want the money, it sucks not being able to see him greater than more than one hours a day. We don't have any plans for the 4th--nowadays OR the next day--so we're going to likely just spend a while outdoor with the children, and maybe cook dinner dinner at the grill. optimistically some thing really worth running a blog about!

Do you pay attention to your heart rate while exercising? I only recently have started doing that, but I guess I don't see the point. I'm a numbers person, so it's interesting to see patterns, but I exercise is exercise, right?!