Flooded

Senin, 21 Maret 2016

Flooded

So I curled up on the couch in my pj's this morning, opened my laptop to check my e-mail, and discovered that my inbox was FLOODED with Sparkmail messages, Sparkfriend requests, and comments on my video blog that I had posted in January. I was really confused! I'm used to getting 2-3 of these things daily, but there were over 350 e-mails this morning, so I started trying to figure it out.

I noticed that this blog had a ton of page views overnight, also:
Usually I get about 70-100 page views per day... look what happened last night!  Wha?!
Then a Sparkfriend of mine clued me in. Apparently Sparkpeople posted my weight loss video on Facebook last night:
Crazy, right?!  I had so much fun drinking my coffee and reading all the comments. You know what the first thought that went through my head was, however?  "Oh no! I think I said "fuck" in my lastest blog entry! THAT is what all my new readers are seeing!"  LOL, sorry, but I do have a potty mouth sometimes. Anyway, thank you to all my readers--new and old--and for all the super nice comments! 


My kids and I went for a really nice bike ride this morning. I still didn't get to go fast (my kids are small and quite slow!) but we took our time doing about 2.2 miles and stopping to take pictures and stuff like that.
My boys on their bikes

This is the house where we took the duckling recently

Look at all the turtles sunning themselves on a log

This is my "usual" running route when I do a shorter run

Lake Erie


I thought this bird was kind of cool looking... not sure what it is
And, just to show you how slow this ride really was...
I WALK faster than that ;)


So I warned you approximately my horrible weigh-in i used to be certain to have today. It become so bad that I may not even inform you that I received 7 pounds. I might not tell you that my weight turned into 149 manner up from closing week!  but, i've been doing actually well these days, so with any luck we might not jinx it.  i'm getting to date in the back of on my calorie financial institution thingy, so i'm deleting it. i'm also going to delete my summer season project web page. The handiest purpose i was doing thoroughly at turned into the exercise--I exercised each day in June! however I certainly re-injured my knee, and my body was screaming for a smash, so I don't need to push it. I enjoy tolerate exercise manner better when I only exercise session three-4 days in keeping with week. i am going to try to be extra active on a each day basis, but. Like present day motorcycle experience with the lads. It wasn't a "workout", however sincerely an "pastime".

i've been running on a video to put up day after today, for my one-year anniversary of 100 kilos misplaced. it's probable no longer as fun to look at as the weight reduction video, but it sums up my first year of retaining a massive loss.


Since I have some new followers after the whole Sparkpeople tada last night, why not introduce yourself in a comment below?? Please encompass a hyperlink to your weblog or Sparkpage or website or some thing too, if you have one; and tell me the way you got here throughout my blog! I constantly examine my comments and take a look at out weblog links, even though I not often respond to remarks--I guess I continually think that a response will get lost and you will never see it! But seriously, old reader or new, introduce yourself!