Speaking of...

Sabtu, 26 Maret 2016

Speaking of...

Day 2 of counting calories went well! Blinders stayed on.
Food intake looked like this:
Breakfast- Cinnamon Raisin Granola with milk and coffee (275)
Lunch- cucumber sandwich, sweet potato wheels, grapes (303)
Dinner- Southwest chicken & beans over rice (438)
Snacks- carrots with peanut butter; toast with peanut butter; Fiber One brownie (513)
TOTAL:  1538 calories
Exercise- 35 minute bike ride

Jerry turned into off paintings the previous day, so mid-morning, we decided to try to percent all 4 of our circle of relatives's motorcycles into our two automobiles and head to the nation Park to journey on the trail. we've a Jeep Patriot and a Ford Windstar (minivan). I placed the seats down in the Jeep and became capable of match my motorcycle in only exceptional. Jerry placed both lower back seats down inside the van and we managed to match his motorcycle and the youngsters' motorcycles in there. We each had a child sit in front with us, and we drove to the park.
I desired to experience for workout (I had 35 minutes of pass-training at the schedule), so Jerry took the boys on a leisurely ride and that i went off by myself. Doing the path was so much greater relaxing than using on the road! I didn't ought to fear approximately getting hit by a vehicle, and looking both ways to pass, and so on. There had been a few bumps beneath the concrete from tree roots, which were annoying, however maximum of the ride become quite easy. It commenced to drizzle whilst i used to be using, and i ought to barely keep my eyes open. I bet while you're going that fast (in comparison to walking), the rain feels a good deal tougher in your pores and skin.

speakme of comparing strolling and biking... I noticed something these days that i discovered type of funny. when I became a runner, i found strolling surely traumatic. at the same time as on a walk, I notion, "that is so slow. i'd be achieved by means of now if i used to be simply going for walks!"  And now that i have been biking, once I cross for a run I think, "If i was cycling, i might be executed by way of now! that is so slow!"  ;)  Oh, and talking of cycling... I usually want to say "biking" but Jerry teases me when I say that due to the fact he stated that appears like i am speaking about a bike. So if I say I went "cycling", I assure you--it turned into on a BICYCLE. I do not do bikes.

And speakme of JERRY, i found some thing kind of lovely and smart that he did. He just recently commenced studying my weblog (it really is now not the adorable and clever issue--i will get to that in a minute!) i have stored a blog when you consider that 2000 (minus more than one years in there) and he is never read it. until now. I even defined to him the way it works when I submit matters and all that. So now, the adorable and clever issue... recall how I stated i like to look at the strange/funny/unusual matters that human beings kind into Google and discover my blog? So the day gone by, i found this:
All the usual kind searches, but i'm speaking about the fourth one down. Ever seeing that we had been dating, he's called me "Punkin Pot Pie" (stupid nickname, right?!)  So when I explained how the searches worked, he went to Google and typed in that complete phrase after which clicked on my weblog over and over again in order that it'd be one of the top searches and i might see it.

And ultimately, speaking of Jerry + running a blog, i was deliberating having him write a guest put up on my weblog. He does not have his own weblog. I suppose you would like him. the majority like him better than they prefer me, due to the fact he is exceptional funny and crazy and laid-returned... essentially the entire contrary of his wife!  I suppose that's why we work well collectively as a married couple. We balance every different out.
I make him be serious for some pictures
And he makes me be goofy for some pictures
My bad husband has misplaced approximately 75 kilos (going from 253 to a svelte 178!), but he's nevertheless known for being "the guy whose spouse misplaced 100+ kilos", haha. I asked him what he could visitor blog about, and he stated that if he did a FAQ blog, it would go some thing like this:  1) How tons weight did your spouse lose?  2) How did she lose the burden?  3) Are you worried she's going to leave you now?

HAHAHA. So my question for you is, would you even be interested in a guest post from my better half significant other? Any questions for him? Not necessarily weight loss questions, but I mean questions about anything--like how does it feel to be married to someone as beautiful and cute and sexy as SlimKatie? ;)