Photo Food Log

Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Photo Food Log

Since I wrote a long entry earlier today, I'll just do my food log now... in photo form :)

BREAKFAST-
Coffee (x2) with half & half

Cookie Dough Smoothie/Oats
(recipe for the cookie dough smoothie here)

Lunch- 
1 cup Spicy Carrot Bisque, 1 slice toast with almond butter, and an apple with sea salt

Afternoon Snack-
Homemade hummus with carrots and celery

Dinner-
My dinner turned into SO good! I made omelets (for the complete family I used four complete eggs and approximately 1 half of cups egg whites). We filled them with a black bean + salsa combo (warm), cheddar cheese, and guacamole. And we had broiled asparagus at the side. i was SO complete after eating this--the omelet turned into massive!
Omelet with cheddar cheese, black beans + salsa, and guacamole, and asparagus on the side.

Nighttime Snack-
i purchased a few medjool dates from Sam's club... Holy shit! What have I been lacking?! these items are SOOO suitable. I had 1 medjool date and a handful of pistachios.
Medjool date and pistachios