Back to counting

Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Back to counting

My first concept after I awakened today became, "Dammit, I want I failed to throw away the rest of these oatmeal cookies from ultimate night."  I had sworn off cookies earlier than I went to mattress, wondering i'd by no means in 1,000,000 years consume every other one, after which I awakened with them on my thoughts. kind of like alcohol... you know the way while you drink an excessive amount of and get sick, you inform yourself that you're by no means consuming once more? and then the subsequent weekend, you are over it. And the pain of consuming an excessive amount of sugar and feeling unwell is just like childbirth in the experience that you absolutely overlook how horrific it turned into until you do it again, and you watched, "WHY did not I analyze my lesson the first time?!" however the cookies have been inside the trash with espresso grinds on pinnacle of them, in order that they weren't salvageable. it really is an excellent element, because I totally could have pulled them out.

nicely, i am going to try to keep in thoughts how sickly I felt closing night time, and hopefully I won't repeat the crappy eating again next week while i've a day "off" of counting calories. these days changed into returned to counting, and that i did great with it. I had a quite lazy day, in reality. I read a few blogs at the same time as I drank my morning espresso, then I sat out of doors and painted my toenails--they had been searching honestly shabby! I do not do nearly as good a task at the French pedi as they do inside the salon, however I can't have enough money am no longer inclined to pay someone to do what i can do at no cost. besides, I HATE pedicures. severely, I cannot stand the scrubby component they use at the bottoms of my toes, and i'm remarkable ticklish, and that i generally turn out to be kicking the terrible female in the face when all she is making an attempt to do is make my feet look quite.

I completed reading the book that i purchased yesterday at a storage sale--i'm seriously the slowest reader on this planet, but I controlled to finish this book in about 24 hours. it's miles known as "The Butterfly garden", a memoir by using Chip St. Clair. i really like memoirs, and this author was from Michigan, so i bought it on that by myself. This ebook changed into exquisite scary. He turned into abused by means of his father for his whole formative years, and when he turned into an adult, he found out that his father had escaped from prison earlier than he became born. His crime? Murdering a three-yr old boy (and probable other youngsters, too). I typically like memoirs due to the fact I recognize that the whole thing grew to become out okay (the writer is properly sufficient to put in writing the ebook, so I understand that they did not DIE or something). however... while the writer described the homicide of the 3-yr old boy, I nearly vomited. now not from the horrendous quantity of cookies I had eaten, but due to the sickening image this placed into my thoughts. I desire more than something I hadn't read it, due to the fact i will in no way get the picture from my mind now. I don't need to type all of the information, however the boy was crushed to dying even as his 6-year antique brother watched, after which the brother was stomped and crushed (nearly) to dying. He lived, fortuitously, but his bad little brother did not. understanding that this turned into a real story broke my coronary heart.

It just doesn't fit in! Perv.
speaking of unwell assholes, i discovered something traumatic on my blog currently. one in all my favorite things to study is my "stats" web page, wherein it shows the phrases and key phrases that people Google in an effort to arrive at my web page. for instance, a person may additionally google "Ragnar Relay Minnesota" or "stray Himalayan cat" and wind up at my page due to posts that i have written that include the ones words. It does not inform me something about WHO typed that--it just tells me the phrase that turned into typed. anyway, I noticed that one of the terms was "15 yr vintage bare women". i am guessing that they arrived at my blog because i've an entry titled "bare images" and at the same time as i would in no way submit naked images of every person on my blog, I talked about how, at a storage sale, a person became selling a cellular smartphone with bare photos on it. This completely disturbed me that a person was typing that into Google. I realize that there are lots of perverts available, but now I know at least one in every of them noticed my blog. Gross.

My husband is off paintings tomorrow for the first time in (I think) 10 days. He works 12-hour shifts, so i have felt like a single parent currently. i am SO happy that he is off day after today! with a bit of luck the climate is as nice because it was nowadays, and perhaps we are able to go to the state Park or something. properly, i am hoping you all had a exquisite fantastic weekend!