Week of 6/22/11 recap

Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Week of 6/22/11 recap

Had every other suitable weigh-in these days... 142, which means I misplaced 2.5 kilos this week (taking me nine pounds away from intention now). I take my waist measurement each week too, and it dropped three/4 of an inch this week. My stomach pores and skin feels even looser than standard, which means that i can tell my waist is getting smaller. Yay! also, my frame fat percent dropped 1.2%. all the operating out i've been doing has been helping, i'm sure. If i am getting in three miles nowadays and three miles day after today, i'll have accumulated one hundred miles in June! i've simplest performed that after before, and that turned into in October. but, I cannot wait to take a relaxation day on July 1st :)

I correctly counted calories all week, with the exception of my one day off (which I took on Saturday). My energy counts were as follows:
June 25th may have been a little higher, but I estimated pretty well I think. A pretty good week overall. Total calories were 10,772.

Mileage this week:
Wed- 3
Thu- 3
Fri- 2
Sat- 6  (run outside)
Sun- 3
Mon- 3  (run outside)
Tue- 3  (run outside)

Calorie deficit from meals: 1128 (with 1700/day as a baseline)
Calorie deficit from exercise: 2690 (no longer counting strength training)
Calorie debt payoff for the week: 3818

Is every body getting annoyed that i've been posting each unmarried day? i am hoping now not. One person commented that they liked the frequent posts, so optimistically it is an awesome component.