Jeepers

Jumat, 25 Maret 2016

Jeepers

yesterday, my youngsters have been gambling out of doors and that i determined to get in my 3-mile run at the dreadmill. when I do the dreadmill, I wear just my walking shorts and a sports bra, due to the fact that no person is going to see me besides my children and maybe my husband. i'd never put on that during public, due to my dishevelled stomach.  anyway, do not forget how I stated Seth the day gone by, and the want to preserve my doors locked always? you can see wherein this is going...

i was best approximately 1 / 4-mile into my run after I heard the again door open. I noticed Seth walk via the kitchen and stare at me. He began firing questions at me: "What are you doing?" "what is that?" "How speedy does it move?" "are you able to run quicker than that?" "what's below there?" etc and so forth. i used to be strolling, and it's fucking tough to talk whilst you're jogging! So I did my first-class to reply his questions, after which he made all of it worthwhile by means of saying, "Wow, you are a terrific runner!"  Hahaha, damn instantly
My intention was just a slow, easy run, but I guess it was more of a tempo run

and then (talking of funny things children say), Eli (my five-12 months vintage) requested me if he may want to get a step dad. once I requested him why, he informed me that his buddies have step dads and he wishes one too. I explained what a step dad was and informed him that he changed into lucky that he got to live along with his dad and mom. He concept about that, after which asked if he ought to have both and then they may each stay right here. LOL

We went to Jerry's softball recreation closing night. I regarded virtually lovable in one in all my new skirts, but lamentably, I haven't any image. reputedly, i'm the simplest one in my circle of relatives that thinks to take photographs of stuff, which is why i am never IN pics (until i'm with my girlfriends, who love to take pix!)  I did get a photograph of Jerry and my youngsters...

Eli being goofy. He played in the gravel the whole time.

Noah was actually interested in the game
I felt awful for the children, due to the fact they had been looking forward to pizza at the game. The past couple of video games, the plant that my husband works for sold pizza and had it brought to the game. no longer the case the previous day. So we stopped and got pizza at the way domestic. I ate two three 4 medium portions with feta cheese, and now i am super puffy from all that sodium. i'm going to take it easy at the sodium today so I drop a number of the water i am keeping.

today i've a dentist appointment for my 6-month cleansing. I hate going to the dentist. After that, I must go to the courthouse and pay a price tag that my husband got early this month. The price tag turned into for expired plates--and neither people had any clue that they had been expired (for 10 months, lol)! The price tag become deserved, but it sucks just the identical. $100 for that.

So we leave the next day evening for Illinois. After sorting out a few locations on line, Jerry and i determined to take our little side ride to Madison, WI. I figured that considering that we have already been to Chicago, we are able to bypass that. And Milwaukee is a lot farther from my sister's than I concept. Madison is handiest an hour away, and kingdom avenue looks pretty thrilling, so I assume we'll go there on Saturday. not sure approximately spending the night there but. I do not want to spend the cash, however my children really want to spend the night time with Aunt Jeanie and not us


Have you ever been "caught" exercising by someone you'd rather not have been caught by? 

Have you ever been to Madison? Thoughts?