Great weigh-in today!

Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

Great weigh-in today!

i was very happy to see the size drop quite a chunk this week. I weighed in a one hundred forty four.5, that is down three.five pounds from last week. this is the lowest range i've visible considering that I got domestic from Indy at the beginning of might also.

Calorie counts for the week:
6/17 was my day off from tracking--but I had about 4,000 calories. Yikes!
 Total:  11,832 calories

except for Friday, my calories had been quite low. while i was losing weight before, i used to be consuming probably about 1600 calories in line with day. This week, I simply attempted to stay in my calorie range given by Sparkpeople, that is 1200-1550. I figured considering the fact that I had this kind of excessive calorie day on Friday, that eating at the low-end of the variety the rest of the week was excellent. each day common ended up being 1690.

Mileage this week:
Wed- 2.0
Thu- 3.5
Fri- 3.0
Sat- 2.0
Sun- 7.0
Mon- 3.0
Tue- 2.0

Calorie deficit from meals: sixty eight (with 1700 as a baseline)
Calorie deficit from exercising: 2516 (no longer counting electricity education)
Calorie debt payoff for the week:  2584

I sense like i'm getting my mojo lower back in full-swing. i'm surely excited to get returned to the one hundred thirty's. I experience very uncomfortable in the 140's. And since I declared 133 my "reliable" goal weight, i am psyched to peer it on the scale again soon!